What I'm Crushing On

| On
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Top Picks #01

'What I'm Crushing On' is a feature I've decided to start doing on my blog where I'll be able to share with you guys what outfits, trends and styles I'm seriously loving lately.  

And today I've decided to share with you a few little gems I've found when scouring some of my favourite stores on the interweb. If you like any of the items included here you can find them at Topsop, Asos, River Island, H&M, Missguided, and Pretty Little Thing.  

Every shop you go into or website you look at, you will find plenty of denim getting ready for the upcoming Spring. You'll find dresses, shorts, shirts and jeans. I especially love these from Missguided, they remind me of Kylie Jenner, which of course means they're awesome. Now that the weather is warming up, you can style these with a stripey polo neck crop, a chunky belt and some brown boots like those included here from Missguided

I love this oversized paisley print shirt from Asos. I am constantly looking for outfits to wear with my knee high boots, and this is the perfect length for just that!

Florals are forever! Every year over Spring/Summer we get bombarded with floral print, and truthfully I don't always love it. I think it's a cute and girly style and I am not about that life! But this skirt from Missguided is beautiful! If you really want to get in the summery mood, you can rock this look with a simple white top and brown gladiators. 

This brown wool hat from H&M is the perrrfect accessory for Spring and in my eyes is a definite must have! Pair this with a duster coat or waterfall coat like this one from Pretty Little Thing for a very simple, but super chic look. 



What are you crushing on this Wednesday?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature