Current Eyebrow Routine 2015

| On
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
"Don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life." 

Lately, girls and boys everywhere are obsessed with eyebrows, and it's not just their own. In fact, (and I know I'm not the only one who does this) whenever I meet someone new, they're the first thing I notice. Do not underestimate the importance of them people! 

Astoundingly, if you look up #eyebrows on Instagram you can find over 2 million posts under the hashtag, with more being added every second. It's full of inspiring looks and tutorials, which can be perfect if you're a beginner looking for a little guidance on where to start. 

I watched several videos from a range of people, some of which weren't even make up artists, before I developed my own routine. I learned tips and tricks from each of them and combined them to create my own method. So, thank you ladies! 

After all this eyebrow talk, the only thing left for me to do is show you my own routine and list all the different products and techniques I use myself. 




Products Used:
Primark Tweezers
No7 Eyebrow Pencil - Black 
Brown Matte Eyeshadow & Models Own Angled Brush
Seventeen Brows Kit - Dark
Benefit Gimme Brow - Medium/Dark


So, I start off by tweezing any stray hairs, and brushing my brows through with a spoolie brush. Then I lightly use my No7 Eyebrow Pencil on the edges to outline my brow to give an even shape, being careful to avoid any harsh lines as the colour is so dark. 

Then I use a small angled brush, and a matte eyeshadow to fill in the sparse areas. The brush used here is from Models Own, and the eyeshadow was a matte dark brown from The Body Shop, which is a perfect match for dark hair. 

After I've brushed out any excess shadow with the spoolie, I use the wax from a brow kit to move all the hairs in to place, and use the powder to set all the products used, making them last all day. The kit I used was from Seventeen which is a great dupe for the Benefit Brow Zings if you're looking for a cheaper alternative. It's also a great product to own if you're a novice in the makeup department. 

Although I didn't include it in this video, I often finish off my brows using the Benefit Gimme Brow. This is a great product as it sets them in place all day long and you can even get away with using that alone on your brows which gives a more subtle, natural look! 


What products do you use and do you have any secret tips for the perfect brow?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature