Life Lessons By Pretty Woman

| On
Monday, March 23, 2015
"So what happens after he climbs up and rescues her?" "She rescues him right back."
- Pretty Woman


I am so happy to be writing this post. I get to share my love for one of the greatest movies of all time. That movie of course being; Pretty Woman. Can you believe this film is 25 years old? It's older than me! 

In honour of this love story, I would like to share with you 5 things I learnt from Pretty Woman. Now I'm not promising that all of these may be insightful and valuable lessons to yourselves, but they should entertain you at least! 

1) There are certain things in life that you shouldn't settle on, and a partner is one of them. It's perfectly fine to want the happy ending and the perfect love story, so never settle for anything less. I know I won't until I find my own Richard Gere!



2) Don't judge a book by its cover. Although a woman may look like a prostitute, heck she might actually even be a prostitute. Do not rule out the fact that she could have a hella rich fella, who's willing to spend a lot of dollar so his lady looks nice. 





3) When in doubt, think 90's. Oversized shirts and knee high boots are and always will be one of the best combos to exist. Looking back, the 90's had some of the best fashion trends to date. So much so, that these days we actually find ourselves paying stupid money for something that our mom's probably have buried deep in their wardrobe. 




4) Even the most beautiful and confident women in the world have their insecurities. Our flaws are our character, they make us who we are. I know we all have those days where we can't get our hair to look right, or we can't cover up a big red spot. But, never forget that it is totally okay to love yourself.  





5) To thine own self be true. Wherever you find yourself in life, it's so important to remember who you are, and where you came from. Don't forget about your friends who have been there for you, and don't change who you are to fit in. If they don't like it, they can lump it! 





What lessons have you learnt from Pretty Woman, or any other movie?







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature