Lily Collins Appreciation Post

| On
Sunday, March 08, 2015
"I think it's just important to not judge people based on their physicality because it's really about personality and people's hearts and souls. That's what drew me to Audrey Hepburn who is kind of like my icon."  - Lily Collins



Whenever I feel like I need to revamp my style, one of my go-to girls for fashion inspiration is my girl crush; Lily Collins. I'm obsessed with how she's constantly changing up her style and is always rocking a new hair-do every time I see her in the media. 

The inspiring thing about Lily is that she has the confidence to wear anything and still look like a superstar. That could be a grunge look with a dark lip, or just a simple jeans and jumper ensemble. 


When I see a celebrity wear an outfit I love, I often find myself browsing online and in stores to find similar items, and I know you guys do it too! So I figured, why don't I save you guys some trouble and do the hard part for you...





Over The Knee Boots – Public DesirePatent T Bar Heel – BoohooBlouse w/ Faux Leather Collar – AsosFaux Leather Black Midi Skirt – MissguidedContrast Camel Duster Coat – MissguidedRed Chiffon Shirt – New LookLinea Utility Jacket – House of FraserBandana – AsosAnkle Boot – Miss SelfridgesMOTO Grey Ripped Jeans - Topshop



I am obsessing over so many of the items on this wishlist. A camel coat is of course, a timeless classic, and will be a perfect investment for this upcoming Spring.  

Although I don't wear many crop tops myself, I do love this one from Asos, and teamed with a leather pencil skirt it will make a great monochrome look for date night!  

A pair of ripped jeans is an essential for me, I believe everyone should own a pair and these from Topshop are so comfy too [insert heart eyes emoji here]


If you aren't loving the thigh high boot trend at the moment, then I'm sorry but we can't be friends. Public Desire have a HUGE range, at really affordable prices so it's definitely worth a look! 



What's your favourite Lily Collins look and whose style are you crushing on lately? 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature