Friday's Fav 5 - Beauty Products 2015

| On
Friday, March 20, 2015
It's Friday! Which means it's that time of the week where I share with you guys my 5 favourite things of the week. That could include anything from blog posts, to tips and tricks, or even just my favourite fashion finds. 

So, today I've decided to share with you my fav 5: Beauty Products




Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
MAC Desert Rose Blush
Benefit They're Real Push-up Liner
MAC Blankety Lipstick 

It was really hard to narrow this down to just 5 beauty products that I love, so I decided to go with products I use in my everyday make up routine instead. Essentially, these are products that I just cannot live without, and are absolute must haves in my make up bag! 


What are your some of your favourite make up and beauty products?




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature