OOTD: Channeling Carrie Bradshaw

| On
Saturday, April 18, 2015
"I like my money right where I can see it... Hanging in my closet." - Carrie Bradshaw 

A few nights ago, a load of us from work went out for the evening for dinner and drinks. It was an evening well spent with great laughs, good food and lots of Prosecco. But I have to say, I was most excited about the fact I was able to debut my new favourite Spring outfit! 



In this outfit, I definitely felt like Carrie Bradshaw, and that I was ready to run around the city of Manhattan falling in love, meeting with my girlfriends and writing about sex! But, unfortunately my life is not as glamorous as it is on the TV, and I have to go to work everyday instead. Boo! 


Pastels are always a great way to go for a Spring/Summer look, and midi skirts, although have been around for a while, are not going out of style anytime soon. They are a perfect statement piece for an evening such as dinner or drinks. 


You can find this skirt from H&M, this crop top from Miss Selfridge, and these beautiful shoes are from Topshop. 



Let me know some of your favourite Spring outfits! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature