Getting Lippy - The Bigger, The Better

| On
Thursday, April 16, 2015
"To me, beauty and makeup and color is like the finishing touch on everything." - Marc Jacobs

Kylie Jenner has sent the world into a frenzy with her big lips. First we were all like "gurl, don't play we can see your real lip line" and now, it's virtually impossible for anyone to get their hands on MAC's Velvet Teddy lipstick, and Soar lip liner as everyone wants to steal the look! 

So, over time I have learnt a few tips & tricks with make up that could enhance your lips, and fool everyone into believing they're natural! 

All you'll need is a brown lip liner, and any nude colour lipstick. I'm using MAC Blankety, which is my absolute favourite right now. 

Firstly I use my favourite lip balm from EOS to prevent my lips from drying out! 



Then, I outline the whole of my lips. However, I am drawing the line slightly outside of my actual lip line, but not so much so that you are able to see a noticeable difference. It's really important you don't overdraw the line, as it could end up looking really false and tacky. A good thing to remember is not to have the pencil too sharp as a blunt one can give a more natural blend.  

After that, still using my lip liner I draw over the creases in my lip to accentuate them before applying any colour. It is important to use a shade that is significantly darker than the lipstick you are using so that you can still see the lines under the lipstick. 



Finally, using my chosen lipstick I apply that all over my lips. If necessary, you could use a lip brush to blend everything together to avoid any harsh, noticeable lines. 



And that's it guys, my not so secret guide to bigger lips! For a more natural look you can keep it as it is, but if it's for a special event, glide some lipgloss over the top for super, sexy lips! 



What are some of your super secret make-up tips?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature