How To: Thigh High It

| On
Monday, April 13, 2015
"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do"

Thigh high boots are everywhere these days, and even though everybody seems to own a pair, they can be quite difficult to style, especially if you're a short arse like me! I'm constantly looking at different blogs, or Instagram pics to figure out new looks and combinations. So today I thought, why not share with you a few very different looks with the same pair of boots! 


1) The first outfit I want to share with you is the dressiest of the three, which is combining your thigh highs with a mini dress. This outfit was initially inspired by Ariana Grande, and it's the perfect trick to keeping warm on a cold night out. You can find this dress on Missguided, the belt from Urban Outfitters, and the boots are from Ebay. 


2) My second outfit of choice is a more casual approach. I chose an oversized knitted jumper with a black leather skater skirt, I think this looks so cute and girly and is such a comfortable outfit for one of those Spring days. You can find this jumper from H&M, in a variety of different colours, and the skirt is from Vero Moda. 



3) My final outfit is an oversized tee and boots. This combo is honestly one of my favourite outfits ever, it's not only super comfortable but as it's oversized and baggy you can cover up any bumps and  bulges, and still look sexy as hell! You can find this oversized tee at New Look, and the leather is a vintage Topshop piece I found raiding my aunts wardrobe! 



I hope this helped! Let me know what you wear with your thigh highs! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature