Getting Lippy - The Bigger, The Better
"To me, beauty and makeup and color is like the finishing touch on everything." - Marc Jacobs
So, over time I have learnt a few tips & tricks with make up that could enhance your lips, and fool everyone into believing they're natural!
All you'll need is a brown lip liner, and any nude colour lipstick. I'm using MAC Blankety, which is my absolute favourite right now.
Firstly I use my favourite lip balm from EOS to prevent my lips from drying out!
Then, I outline the whole of my lips. However, I am drawing the line slightly outside of my actual lip line, but not so much so that you are able to see a noticeable difference. It's really important you don't overdraw the line, as it could end up looking really false and tacky. A good thing to remember is not to have the pencil too sharp as a blunt one can give a more natural blend.
Firstly I use my favourite lip balm from EOS to prevent my lips from drying out!
Then, I outline the whole of my lips. However, I am drawing the line slightly outside of my actual lip line, but not so much so that you are able to see a noticeable difference. It's really important you don't overdraw the line, as it could end up looking really false and tacky. A good thing to remember is not to have the pencil too sharp as a blunt one can give a more natural blend.
After that, still using my lip liner I draw over the creases in my lip to accentuate them before applying any colour. It is important to use a shade that is significantly darker than the lipstick you are using so that you can still see the lines under the lipstick.
Finally, using my chosen lipstick I apply that all over my lips. If necessary, you could use a lip brush to blend everything together to avoid any harsh, noticeable lines.
And that's it guys, my not so secret guide to bigger lips! For a more natural look you can keep it as it is, but if it's for a special event, glide some lipgloss over the top for super, sexy lips!
Finally, using my chosen lipstick I apply that all over my lips. If necessary, you could use a lip brush to blend everything together to avoid any harsh, noticeable lines.
And that's it guys, my not so secret guide to bigger lips! For a more natural look you can keep it as it is, but if it's for a special event, glide some lipgloss over the top for super, sexy lips!
What are some of your super secret make-up tips?




Comments
Post a Comment