Friday's Fav 5 | Liquid Lipsticks

| On
Friday, March 24, 2017

Liquid lipsticks are probably the most revolutionary creation in the make up world right now. They're so easy to apply, they can last all day long, and most of them dry matte which is always a sought after look in the beauty world. 


With that being said, many companies are following the trend and releasing their own liquid lipsticks meaning they are much easier to get your hands on. Whether it be your favourite high end brand, or a drugstore product. You'll find one!

I've tried a few, and quite honestly not one is alike, with them all creating different looks and shades. Whether it's an every day colour you are after, or a vibrant one for your Christmas do!

However, as I appreciate they aren't the cheapest of things to buy, I wanted to narrow down my top 5 favourite liquid lipsticks just to give you a guideline of what you get for your money and whether or not it is worth the splurge. 





  1. Kylie Jenner Liquid Lipstick Single in Dolce K £14 Approx 
  2. Kat Von D 'Everlasting' Lipstick in Lovesick £16
  3. NYX Matte Lip Cream in Rome £5.50 
  4. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake £19 
  5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Dolce £16 Approx 






Kylie Jenner's liquid lipstick is my ultimate fav! Even though it cost me a fortune to get in imported to the UK, it was worth the money. It lasts all day long without applying it again, it dries to a beautiful matte colour as well as being incredibly hydrating which is a rare find and the colours are to dieeeeee for. Love love love. 






My second favourite is Kat Von D's. Not only are the products from her make up range amazing, but the packaging is just so beautiful too. This lipstick, along with Kylie's, doesn't give you dry and chapped lips, however it does give a slightly more glossy look as opposed to a full on matte. It does last most of they day, but you may need to apply again after eating. But the bright colours are perfect for your evening look. 






NYX might not be the most prestigious of the brands listed, but as they are the most affordable I had to give them a spot in my top 5. The range comes in a variety of colours that are easily applied, I own quite a few of these myself as they are so reasonably priced. The colour does dry matte eventually, however you do need at least two coats for the full effect. 






As Too Faced Melted Lipstick is the most expensive in the bunch, that is the reason it isn't higher up my list. It probably would make sense to spend less money on a product that is of equal calibre. The great thing about this lipstick is they smell divine, which is always a bonus. If I was to fault it, the packaging isn't my favourite as instead a using a brush, it's a squeezy tube. Although they may have changed this now. 





Finally, I give you Anastasia Beverly Hills. The colours they have produced are sensational. Almost every single one is perfect. They are easily applied, and they matte very well. The only issue I have with it however, is that you will need a layer of vaseline underneath as they give you major dry lips and especially in the Winter months it's not what we want. Not at all.




What is your favourite liquid lipstick? I am always looking for new ones to try!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature