Culotte & Jumper | OOTD

| On
Friday, July 28, 2017

Heeeey new OOTD!

So we are currently in Summer but for some completely bizarre reason we're getting torrential rain here in England. Not only are we getting drenched, but it's so freaking humid here too. I couldn't think of a worse combination tbh. 

Anywho. Trying to find outfits to wear becomes increasingly difficult as you want to dress cool, but don't want to catch a cold in July too. 

I put together this outfit; a lightweight jumper in a bright coral colour. Coral always makes me think of Summer and hot weather, in fact as I type this I have coral nails too. So even in jumper form, I still think it's acceptable to wear in July. 

My culottes are my favourite thing ever. I know I have featured them not so long ago on here but they're just so perfect for any time of day. I can dress them up for a day outfit, as you can see or I could wear them with a shirt for a fancy look as I did for my birthday

Black boots are my one true love in life. I'm not exaggerating. They have been there through thick and thin, they have been the finishing touch to endless outfits of mine, when I'm sad I buy a new pair and my mood is instantly lifted. I'm serious, they're amazing. 

Also, I'm just gonna call myself out here. I reaaaally need to learn to hide the remote when I'm taking pictures of myself #facepalm. Live and learn right?!









How are you guys dressing for this horrendous weather?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature