Style Inspiration: Aria Montgomery | Pretty Little Liars Edition

| On
Sunday, June 28, 2015
"Friends don't let friends sneak into insane asylums alone" - Aria Montgomery

Okay so with the new season of Pretty Little Liars starting I could think of no better time to share with you my love for the style in this series. 

I thought I would kick start this off with my favourite liar, Aria Montgomery. Her style consists of layering up her outfits with bright and vibrant colours and accessorising them with chunky belts and big earrings. 


I understand that it's a TV show and not real life, but the fashion choices are often so brave, it's absurd. It's something I wish I could do, you know, if I liked any colour other than black...

I can connect to Aria the most out of all the liars. Firstly, she's short, just like me! Her outfits always have a bit of punk added to them, she's sarcastic, she loves to write and she's just the most relatable character of them all. Of course it helps that I have been a die hard Ezria shipper from day one till forever.


So here's a couple of my favourite outfits from Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery right from season 1 - 6. 




I was feeling a little inspired by Aria's look, and I wanted to share with you some items and top tips to steal her style. I would recommend lots of layers, focus mainly on carefully mixing prints, and combine dresses and skirts with boots for that dressy casual look. 




Boots - Public Desire, Kimono - Asos, Knit Crop Top - Pretty Little Thing, Hat - H&M, Pink Crop - Missguided, Print Trousers - Topshop, Co-ord - Asos, Earrings - River Island, Dress - Asos



What's your favourite Aria look? Who do you think A is? 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature