My Dream Dressing Room | Ft. Arhaus

| On
Monday, June 26, 2017

Ugggggh, if there is one thing I want in life it is to have my very own walk in wardrobe/dressing room. So much so, that when it comes to house hunting, it is top of my criteria list. 

I constantly find myself wandering into the interior sections when I am out shopping, envisioning how I will decorate it and I am always looking for inspo on Pinterest and Instagram. 

I decided to create my own little mood board with my favourite pieces. I am not gonna lie, I got totally carried away when I was browsing online, but having to narrow it down to just these was really hard! 

As you can see my aesthetic is clear: simple white featuring pink, grey and gold accents. I am currently obsessing over this, so I can confirm that this is my dream dressing room. 





Shoe Storage - Ikea
Pink Cushion - H&M
Grey Cushion - H&M
Chandelier - Arhaus
Dressing Table - Newtons Furniture
Print 1 - Arhaus
Print 2 - Arhaus
White High Back Chair - Newtons Furniture

Marble Tray - Arhaus
Sofa - Arhaus
Candles, Candle Holders, Fairy Lights, Diffuserr, Room Scent - Primark


Newton's Furniture is a company I have obsessed over since I was a teenager, their French inspired furniture is my exact aesthetic. It is elegant, and unique. I couldn't miss including it in this post. 

H&M and Primark are my go to places when I am looking for affordable, up to trend home pieces. I can't walk into a store without picking something up. These places are great if you like to reguarly update your homeware, as you don't feel too bad throwing it out knowing you didn't spend a fortune on it. 

If you visit the Arhaus website, it is seriously interior goals. Everything on there is so dreamy. These two prints I picked out are so beautiful, I think they would compliment a dressing room really well as they are fashion sketches. 

It was so hard having to narrow down my lighting choice to just one from Arhaus, as they have such a unique range with many options to choose from. I really fell in love with their Bronze Geometric Chandlier as it's a modern statement piece. 

Be sure to check out Arhaus on Pinterest and Instagram.

What would be in your dream dressing room?

This post is in collaboration with Arhaus
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature