Night Time Routine

| On
Sunday, April 23, 2017

My new years resolution was to be more organised and in order to do that, it is important to have a regular routine in place. The first thing I decided to implement was an efficient night time routine. Obviously, this doesn't always go to plan when I have places to be and people to see but generally this is something that I do like to stick to.



Once I get in from my day at work, the first thing I will do is cook my dinner for the evening. I like to ensure my meals are quite healthy, and I'm not constantly putting lots of bad stuff into my body. I don't lead a completely healthy lifestyle, and my eating habits are not strict. But I do believe every little helps! If you would like to see more on the food I eat and recipes I follow then do let me know in the comments.



When I have finished my dinner, I will then head upstairs and get ready for my shower. I use the Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Water Cleanser. A perfect product for dry and sensitive skin! This is to remove my days make up and any junk from the day.



I know many people prefer to shower in the morning, but my hair simply takes too long to dry and I can't be dealing with that shit when I'm running late for work already. So, in the shower I use my Neutrogena Black Head Eliminator face wash along with my Champney's Facial Exfoliater and Cleanser.

I could not recommend getting an electric facial brush any more, it is one of the best beauty products I own, I never knew my skin could look so healthy and smooth. Unfortunately the one I use is no longer available, but you can find a similar item here from No. 7.



Once I am out the shower, I apply a cleansing moisturiser, just to remove any excess make up or pollution that my face wash didn't manage to remove. My current cleanser is the Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion. I do love this product, as it has no scent and it doesn't irritate my skin in anyway, especially after I have used a vigorous face brush.



Every few days I will use a face mask after this stage. My current favourite is the L'oreal Clay Mud Mask. You apply a light layer of this and leave it on for 15 minutes. 



During that 15 minutes I will get my clothes out ready for the next day and once they are up I will remove the mask with a damp wash cloth and apply the Garnier Toner to my fresh face.

My favourite part of my night routine is when I moisturise. I looove moisturising my skin, and I do use a a fair few products so it will soak in overnight.



After the toner, I will use Coconut Oil on the areas of my skin that are particularly dry, so around my nose and chin area and then on my lashes and brows, to keep them healthy and stimulate that growth!



Finally, I will use my Garnier Moisture Bomb Night Cream all over my face and neck. I do use a good helping, as I said earlier I want it to soak into my skin overnight and I apply my lip balm, especially in the winter nights as those lips get quite dusty.



Next, I focus on my hair. I don't use many products in my hair but before using any heat, I ensure my hair is protected with the Vo5 Mousse in the roots of my hair and to give it some va-va-volume.



Finally, I apply my Moroccan/Argan Oil to the ends of my hair and throughout the length.

When I have finished all these tedious tasks, I will either open my laptop and work on some new content for my blog, or catch up on my TV programmes and browse Insta and Twitter to catch up with you guys.

And finally, once I have watched all there is to watch, and eaten all there is to eat I will brush my teeth and get into bed ready to do it all over again tomorrow!


What are some of your New Years Resolutions?  
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature