Friday's Fav 5: Products Worth The Hype

| On
Friday, April 28, 2017

With the likes of Instagram and Youtube etc. we are surrounded by our favourite bloggers raving about new beauty products that we have to try. But let's be real, there is no possible way we could afford every single one, so the one's we do buy we want them to be money well spent.

I know I've been a sucker who has wasted money on expensive products, when I could've got something better from a drugstore for a much more desirable price.

However, with that being said, there have been products, both high end and drugstore, where I have spent the money and they have exceeded my expectations.




1. Kylie Jenner Lip Kit

I will always recommended these lipsticks until I am blue in the face. They are the best in terms of pigmentation, colour range, application and staying power. Although they are very very pricey, due to importing them from US, they are still a fantastic product and my make up bag is never without one.



2. Kat Von D Liquid Liner

I spent a long ass time looking for the perfect eyeliner. One that was easy to apply, stayed in place all day long and didn't transfer onto my eyelids (hooded eye problems, amirite?) and I finally found just that. I swear by this make up line, and the fact that it has been introduced to Debenhams in the UK is the icing on the cake.



3. LA Girl Pro Conceal

Not a high end product, but this product is up there with some of the best concealers, and instead of spending 10 times what you would on a concealer from Nars or Urban Decay you are so much better off buying this product. You'll find that even some of the top Youtube MUA's use this for the under eyes. A must have in any make up bag.




4. Anastasia Beverley Hills Dip Brow Pomade

With the brow obsession of 2016, I spent a lot of time and a lot of money trying to perfect my eyebrow routine. However, it turns out all I really needed to do was buy this product. It answers all my prayers. Super quick to apply, and you can create a variety of looks with it. Whether that will be just filling in a few sparse areas, or drawing on a whole new brow shape. The possibilities are endless..



5. Coconut Oil

AKA The Holy Grail. Coconut oil is my saviour, not only do I use it for my beauty routines but you can also make really tasty meals with it, but that's a whole other thing. So, why does every person need a jar of coconut oil in their house? It is great for hydrating your skin after you've taken your face off at the end of the day, and will remove any left over make up you might have missed. Once a week soak your hair in the oil and leave over night, you will see amazing results in the texture, shine and length of your hair. Use it on your lips, eyelashes and eyebrows to keep them hydrated and stimulate growth. Focusing on your problem areas, apply the product to your skin to help relieve dryness.


What products would you recommend as 'Worth the Hype?' 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature