Guess Who's Back? | The Relaunch

| On
Tuesday, February 28, 2017


Hey gang,

I realise I have been AWOL for well over a year now, and truth is I was struggling to find the time and motivation to do this. It's not particularly easy juggling work life, home life and now this. However, after a long ass break and a considerable amount of research and planning, I have decided to give this another go as it is the project I am most passionate about. 

I think in order for me to succeed I will need to master the art of organisation, which believe me, for a couch potato like myself, is gonna be hard af. But despite that, I am super excited for this journey, and I am going to be giving it 100%. 2017 is the year I will be focusing on turning my dreams into a reality, and concentrate on making a happier life for myself. 

In regards to my content, I don't want to be posting just for the sake of posting, as that would waste both my time and yours. But, I do want it to be the best I can possibly put out there so hopefully you will be seeing an online presence from me a lot more! 

To my prepare for my relaunch I have been researching and brainstorming like a straight up dorkasaurus to come up with lots of regular, yet unique posts that I think you guys will like. 

Ripped Glam will now be featuring posts such as Friday's Fav 5, WCW, OOTD, Tutorials, Travel Diaries, Designer Guides, Reviews, Steal Her Style's, All Work and Play and Beauty Tips and Tricks.

I am a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle brand. The majority of my posts will fit into these categories, but there will be times when I will feature Health & Fitness or Travel posts too, as I do massively enjoy talking about those and have lots of advice I want to share with you. 
  
I'm keen to know what you guys want to see more of from me, so let me know in the comments some of your personal favourite blog posts.  



Thank you so much for reading this, I hope to see you here again very soon!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post Signature